top of page

Medical Examinations. 


I am able to undertake the following medical examinations:

  • HSE Commercial Diving Reference No; 01-24-01

  • CAA CAA Class 1 + 2, LAPL and UK Cabin Crew medical examinations AME No.: 438319B

  • Other: HGV, Taxi etc.

Hhow to make appointments.

I undertake HSE Commercial Diving Medicals, HGV, and all Aviation medical from this address.
Preferably text or email me. If you call and I don't answer leave message. 07770 632893 or
Monday morning, Thursday morning and Friday Afternoons.

Photo ID
Please bring some form of photo ID to every medical. This is required and I might not be able to proceed with the medical unless I see some form of Photo ID: Photo Driving Licence, Passport are the best.
Credit cards etc. are not acceptable.

I undertake all medicals from two addresses:


My home office:


5 Station Road


East Yorkshire

YO25 9QZ

What 3 words:


I prefer to be contacted initially by either e-mail ( or text on my mobile: 07770 632893. This also gives me your contact details.

I pride myself in trying to be as accommodating as possible, so please contact me to discuss your requirements.  


I am now able to take card payments as well as cash/cheque and Bank Transfer. I reserve the right to charge an extra fee to cover charges on Card Payments.




Price Increase

Due to increase costs, I am increasing prices from 1st April. Please see my charges page for details.

Chaperone Policy

My full chaperone policy can be found here.

If you wish to have a chaperone present during the examination, please let me know at the time of the booking. It may not be able to arrange this a short notice and re-booking maybe needed.

Please note that I require a parent/guardian to be present for any child under aged 16. I also prefer a chaperone to be present for any female between ages 16 and 18. 

I also reserve the right to have a chaperone present if I feel one is necessary.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the medical examination, please discuss this me in advance or your medical.


Privacy Policy Regarding Website

I do not collect any data from these pages. They are for information only.

No cookies are collected

The only information I receive, is the number of people viewing the site, the pages visited  where in the

world they are accessing the site from.

Privacy Policy Regarding Examinations and Storage of Medical Data.

With the introduction of Cellma, the CAA portal, all aviation data collected is placed on their system. They


remain the data controller and an control of safe storage. I do keep some minimal data.

Other medicals are paper based and remain under my control. My full Privacy statement is here.

Pilots Submitting Reports

Commonly, you will need to submit Medical Reports about any conditions you have in a format acceptable to the CAA. This need to be in a scanned, PDF format. (not word or any other variant).


Reports submitted in a format unacceptable to the CAA will be rejected and unfortunately, rejected reports will often return to the ‘back of the queue’ causing significant delays in considering your case.


It is vital that the content and quality of submitted reports is adequate to avoid these delays (and the additional work caused to all involved).


Emailing me photos of crumpled, barely legible bits of paper is not acceptable, as is text messages with photos of documents.


About Me

I qualified at St.Bartholomews hospital in 1983.

Following my VTS training in North Wales I was a GP in East Yorkshire since apart from a short time out when I helped set up the Midlands Diving Chamber in Rugby


I am now an  Occupational Health Physician undertaking work out of my home office in Cranswick. East Yorkshire. I live here with my wife and our dog Rufus.


My main hobbies include Zwifting/ TTT racing, endurance cycling and Flying from Full Sutton Airfield.


As a PPL holder, I fly from Full Sutton (website here) and have a share in G-BATV a PA 28. My furthest trips have been to France and Ireland. I have a Night Rating and IMC.


My other passions are my new bike: a Triumph T120 Bonneville and a Specialised Roubraix Road bike.

bottom of page